The other day, I shared to you the broadband connection that I am using and that is SmartBro. For more than 2 years as a subscriber, I never had major problems with their service. Making money online is never affected. If ever asked if I could recommend SmartBro, Yes! I would definitely recommend! (Ayan libreng advertisement na yan! Baka pwede ako maging endorser. lol)
Today as promised, I will teach you how to enroll your SmartBro account to your Banco De Oro (BDO) online banking. Unfortunately, I can only show you BDO online banking because that’s what I’m using.
Here are the simple steps:
1. Log-in to you BDO Online Banking account.
2. Once logged in, Go to “my Profile” tab, – “Merchants” then Click “Enroll Merchants”
3. Select “SMART COMMUNICATIONS, INC.” for Merchant Name field
4. Select “SIBS (Digital Mobile)” for Product Type
5. Enter your Subscriber No (account number) and Subscriber Name as reflected in your Statement of Account and Click Internet banking button below
6. Then Click Submit. Are you’re done.
To verify if you have successfully enrolled your SmartBro account:
1. Go to “my Financial Services” tab, – “Bills Payment” then “Pay Merchants”
2. Check if you can see the account enrolled at Merchant/Prod Type/Subscriber No.
If you can see the info, then you have successfully enrolled your SmartBro account. Now you don’t need to visit Smart Wireless Centers to pay for your bills.
All you need to do is type the amount then click submit. And you’ve paid your bills in less than 20 seconds.
You can spend more time with your family and your business. You can even try to make money online like I do.
Send me a tip if you find this helpful:
You can also enroll other merchants like Ace Insurance, American Express, Bankard, Bayantel, Generali, Globe Telecom, Meralco, Norkis, Platinum Plans, PLDT, Sun Cellular, etc. (You can see the full list when you enroll).