In order to make decent earnings online, you need enough amount of traffic. Online income would depend on the number of visitors to your blog or website. If you are an Adsense publisher, you need visitors to earn. Obviously, you need proven strategies on how to get traffic to your blog fast.
Common sense: The more readers, the more chances of visits to your ads where your income is based. However, that’s not the only concern because you there is a need to consider your Click Through Rate or CTR (I won’t discuss it as of the moment). But as newbies, normal concern would be how to get traffic or readers to your blog or website.
I get a lot of queries on my CONTACT FORM which usually say: “Hey, I have a website but I can’t see a lot of readers.” Some Adsense publishers say: “I’ve been in Adsense for months but I can’t reach the minimum amount for payout (which is 100USD).”
So this article would show you how I do it.
First let me prove that this website has a decent number of readers. How?
1. Check out Feedjit (Live Traffic Feed)
- You can check out site visitors in real time. You will know where they are coming from. You can find it at the right side which look like this:
2. Through my AWStats (Inside my Reliable web hosting account)
- AWStats can show you the number of site visitors per day.
Here’s a quick video inside my AWStats.
Now, let’s go to how I drive traffic to my website. There are several SIMPLE ways by the way. Let me guide you through.
1. I made the site as simple as possible.
- I used a reader-friendly font (Arial), black text in a white background. Before my site was too cluttered, so I got rid of unnecessary widgets on my sidebar. I also limited the number of ads in my website.
2. I have chosen an SEO friendly Word Press Theme.
- Search engine optimization or SEO is the most important factor to consider if you want to have visitors in your blog/website.
- Your goal is to land your blog post or article on the top search engine results or at least on the first page of Google search results WITHOUT PAYING.
- The theme that I’m using was made with search engine optimization in mind. You may want to click here to know what WordPress Theme I’m using.
(If you’re interested to purchase the theme I am using, CLICK HERE)
3. I write articles with the targeted keywords in mind.
- In order to rank in the search engine results, I use the intended keywords in the Title and in the body of my blog post.
- Make sure to use the “keyword” that you want to rank on Google
4. I take advantage of the power of social media.
- One retweet (RT) could reach 100s to thousands followers on Twitter. Each share/like on Facebook can get your blog out to your Facebook friends. (Check Manila Twitter Services if you want to increase your Twitter followers fast.)
Follow these 4 simple yet proven strategies that I personally implement and I guarantee you’ll see an increase in traffic to you blog or website. Don’t forget to install AWStats if it is available in your hosting account so you can track the numbers.
For personal coaching, contact me through this page: CLICK HERE